Ready to use contact killer aerosol no persistent effect. Effective at killing moths instantly. Ideal for use in crevices or as a knockdown moth spray. No persistent killing ability once dry, so ideal for use where use of insecticides cannot be left unguarded.
Alpine PT is a ‘Ready to Use’ Contact Killer Natural Spray without any persistent toxic effect. It can be used to effectively treat an infestation of Clothes Moths, Carpet Moths and Pantry Moths. With its injection nozzle and knockdown killing ability you can target crevices, corners and room edges where you suspect moths are harboring. It will kill moths on contact only while it is wet. Once dry the spray has no persistent insecticidal properties. Alpine PT has been granted ‘reduced-risk’ status by the EPA, is safe for use in kitchens, will get rid of moths, and can be reapplied as required.
- For crack and crevice treatment. Use the supplied actuator with its injection tube to deliver spray within the targeted area
- Where moths are seen you should apply the spray directly for knockdown killing effect
- Living Space & Bedroom Usage:
Apply sparingly around the edge of the room where the carpet meets the wall, as well as wallpaper edges, windowsills, fire hearths, exposed plumbing, curtain rails etc.
Pay particular attention to cracks, crevices and other small holes where carpet moths and clothes moths could be harboring and breeding.
Keep the can moving at a rate of approximately 3ft per second. Reduce the speed of movement to 1ft per second where a heavy infestation is suspected of found.
Apply under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to the wall. Look for any crevices in furniture and apply spray sparingly.
Where you have a concern about colorfastness of fabrics, textiles and wood furniture test a small inconspicuous area first When treating closets and drawers remove clothing before application and make sure surfaces are dry before placing garments back into storage.
Do not use this product on pillows, bed linen, mattresses, clothing, or soft furnishings that will come into direct contact with the body.
- Kitchen Use:
This product is safe to use in kitchens.
All unprotected food should be removed prior to treatment.
Remove food from pantries and apply a light coating to shelf edges, corners and crevices.
Apply sparingly under standalone units such as your refrigerator, washing machine and stove - Do not use inside appliances and be careful to avoid electrical outlets.
Apply around the base of cabinets, baseboards and door jams.
After application food preparation surfaces should be washed with a mild detergent.
Health & Safety:
- Read the product label before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- Do not use near sources of heat or naked flame
- We recommend the use of a mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
Container Size: 20 oz Ready to Use
Manufacturer: for Whitmire Micro-Gen by BASF
Active Ingredients: Dinotefuran 0.5%
Product Code: AWHIT001