The Clothes Moth Killer Kit Extreme Power provides you with professional grade products for use in a home where you have a severe infestation of clothes moths or carpet moths within multiple rooms. This is a comprehensive Moth Killer Kit that will kill moths, larvae and eggs. It will also repel moths from areas where you have treated, protect the clothes within your drawers and closets, and provide ongoing killing power to protect your carpets and other fabrics..
Within the kit you'll receive a Professional Grade Products, Step-by-Step Guide on how to use your products, as well as Safety Equipment.
- Save $$$ compared to purchasing separately
- Treats up to 4 rooms (or other rooms containing natural fibers)
Contained within your Kit:
- 4x Clothes Moth Traps
- 4x Moth Trap Refills (2x 2pk)
- 4x Moth Killing Natural Knockdown Fogger - Pro Control 16 oz
- 2x Moth Killing Residual Aerosol – Fireback 17 oz
- 2x Moth Killing SLA Cedar Scented Spray 15 oz - Reefer-Galler
- 2x Moth Cake - Linen Scented - Reefer-Galler
- 2x Moth Ball Packets - Linen Scented - Reefer-Galler
- 2x Pair of Chemical Resistant Gloves
- 2x N95 Respirator Mask
- A Straightforward Step-by-Step Guide
Clothes Moth Traps & Refills:
Our clothes moth traps are 100% natural and non-toxic. They work by using moth pheromones to attract sexually active male clothes moths to the glue strip within. Positioning them within a closet or in your bedroom will reduce the number of adult males available to seek out females. Also, as clothes moths are nocturnal it is not easy to know how many you have flying! Using our traps will allow you to monitor the number of moths from the catch rate and act accordingly
Moth Killing Natural Knockdown Fogger - Pro Control:
A 'Ready to Use' Total Release Fogger. Safe to use in the living areas of your home. This fogger emits a fine insecticidal mist that will coat and treat an entire room with very little effort, killing Clothes Moths and Carpet Moths. Clothing and textiles should be left in the room when fogging. The fogger will only take a short while to empty, but the room should be left closed for 2 hours before airing it for a minimum of 30 minutes. A single Pro Control Fogger can treat a room up to 5000 cubic feet (25' x 25' with an 8' ceiling)
Moth Killing Residual Aerosol - Fireback:
A 'Ready to Use' Residual insecticidal spray that should be used with its injection nozzle to target crevices, corners and room edges where you suspect moths are harboring, as well as where larvae and eggs are deep out of reach of other products. It kills whilst wet, and once dry the spray leaves a persistent insecticidal layer that lasts for 2+ months. It will continue to kill any moths, larvae and eggs that come into contact with it.
Widely recognised for it's ability to stop bedbugs (the most resilient of pests) in their tracks, this spray has become the popular choice to control other insects within the home. It's residual protection will also kill moth larvae and eggs.
Moth Killing Natural Aerosol - SLA Cedar Scented Spray
Probably the most versatile 'Ready to Use' natural knockdown moth killing spray that we stock! It will kill clothes moths and carpet moths, as well as their larvae and eggs. Perfect for use in closets and drawers with 2 weeks persistent killing power and the pleasant scent of cedar to provide ongoing repelling power to keep moths away
Moth Cake & Moth Balls - Linen Fragrance - Reefer-Galler
Providing the same level of protection as conventional Moth Balls, but without the use of naphthalene you should position these products in your closets and drawers where you store your clothing. As well as filling your closet space with a pleasant fragrance they will kill clothes moths, larvae and eggs
A detailed guide is supplied with this Killer Kit. Apply these products as instructed within our guide and you will get rid of the clothes moths in your home.
Health & Safety:
- Read all product labels before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry and the room aired
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- Do not use sprays near sources of heat or naked flame
- We recommend the use of the provided mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
All components found within this Moth Killer Kit can be purchased separately as well.
Product Code: AUSAK003