Probably the most versatile knockdown moth killing natural spray we have. Kills carpet moths, clothes moths, larvae and eggs. With its water based no staining formula it can be applied to hard and soft furnishings. Cedar Scented to provide ongoing repelling action.
SLA Cedar Scented Spray by Reefer-Galler is probably the most versatile 'Ready to Use' natural knockdown moth killing spray that we stock! It will kill clothes moths and carpet moths, as well as their larvae and eggs. Apply to crevices, corners, room edges, closets and drawers where you suspect moths are harboring. It will kill on contact and the pleasant scent of cedar will provide ongoing repelling power to keep moths away.
- Perfect for crack and crevice treatment. Hold the spray upright and approximately 12-15 inches away from the surface and spray lightly
- Allow the surface to dampen, but do not drench
- Can be applied to carpets, rugs and other textiles
- Can be applied to hard furnishings such as drawers, closets and other items of hard furniture
- Allow surfaces to dry thoroughly before using
- Living Space & Bedroom Usage:
Apply around the edge of the room where the carpet meets the wall, moving between 1 – 3 feet per second depending on the severity of your moth infestation.
Pay particular attention to wallpaper edges, windowsills, fire hearths, exposed plumbing, curtain rails etc. Treat all visible cracks, crevices and other small holes where carpet moths and clothes moths could be harboring and breeding.
Keep the can moving at a rate of approximately 3ft per second.
Apply under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to the wall.
Look for any crevices in furniture and apply spray sparingly.
Where you have a concern about colorfastness of fabrics, textiles and wood furniture test a small inconspicuous area first.
When treating closets and drawers remove clothing before application and make sure surfaces are dry before placing garments back into storage.
Check label for rate of application.
Can be used on textiles, soft furnishings and furniture.
- Kitchen Use:
We recommend the use of EcoRaider for use in kitchens.
Health & Safety:
- Read the product label before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry
- We recommend the use of a mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.20%, Permethrin 0.40%
Product Code: AWILL007