EcoRaider is a ‘Ready to Use’ Natural Residual Killer Spray with 2 weeks persistent killing power. Kills Moths, larvae and eggs at point of application and continues to kill moths and larvae for up to 2 weeks after application.
Ideal for treating an infestation of Clothes Moths, Carpet Moths and Food Moths where you have concern about using harsh chemicals.
This completely natural spray is a powerful but safe spray to use in your home. Apply to crevices, corners and room edges where you suspect moths are harboring.
EcoRaider is safe for use in kitchens and living areas and can be applied to textiles furniture and under soft furnishings such as cushions.
- Perfect for crack and crevice treatment. The Trigger means that this spray will be applied heavier than an aerosol and dampen quicker
- Apply the spray lightly to a crevice and move on to the next
- Where moths are seen you should apply the spray directly for knockdown killing effect
- A 16 oz trigger bottle will cover approximately 150 sq.ft. Although you’ll only need to apply as directed below
- Allow sprayed surfaces to dry thoroughly before using
- Living Space & Bedroom Usage:
Apply around the edge of the room where the carpet meets the wall, moving between 1 – 3 feet per second depending on the severity of your moth infestation.
Pay particular attention to wallpaper edges, windowsills, fire hearths, exposed plumbing, curtain rails etc.
Treat all visible cracks, crevices and other small holes where carpet moths and clothes moths could be harboring and breeding.
Apply under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to the wall. Look for any crevices in furniture and apply spray sparingly.
Apply to the undersides of sofa cushions, mattresses and bed frames as needed.
Where you have a concern about colorfastness of fabrics, textiles and wood furniture test a small inconspicuous area first.
When treating closets and drawers remove clothing before application and make sure surfaces are dry before placing garments back into storage.
- Kitchen Use:
This product is safe to use in kitchens.
All unprotected food should be removed prior to treatment.
Remove food from pantries and apply a light coating to shelf edges, corners and crevices.
Apply under standalone units such as your refrigerator, washing machine and stove – Do not use inside appliances and be careful to avoid electrical outlets.
Apply around the base of cabinets, baseboards and door jams.
After application food preparation surfaces should be washed with a mild detergent.
Health & Safety:
- Read the product label before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- We recommend the use of a mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
Container Size: 16 oz Ready to Use
Manufacturer: Reneotech Inc
Active Ingredients: Natural Geraniol - 1%, Cedar oil - 1%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 2%
Product Code: ARENE001
Shipping charges and carriers
- We charge a flat rate of $7.50 per order, regardless of order size
- If your order value (excluding shipping) reaches $70 your order will be delivered FREE of charge
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is charged at a flat rate of $25 regardless of order size or value
- We are unable to ship to Puerto Rico
- Your parcel will be shipped by either UPS or USPS. We select the carrier to be used depending on the type of products to be shipped.
All orders received before 3pm EST will be shipped same day Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays). We hold inventory of all items that you see listed on our website as 'available'. We do not 'oversell' or allow 'back orders' of the products on our site, and your order will arrive complete as a single consignment.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays will be shipped the following business day.
When to expect delivery of your order
You can expect your order to be delivered within 3-5 business days from the shipping date. Please note that some packages may take slightly longer depending on the weight of the package and the location that we are shipping to.
When your order ships we will e-mail you with shipping details, including a tracking number (if applicable).
Items being delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, may take up to 2 weeks from the ship date to complete delivery.
The Pantry Moth Killer Kit provides everything you will need to easily eliminate pantry moths from your kitchen with only natural products. Safe for use in food preparation areas. The professional grade products within this Killer Kit will save the significant expense of calling in professional pest controllers.
The Pantry Moth Killer Kit - Large Infestation provides everything you will need to easily eliminate pantry moths from a large kitchen or where you have a severe moth problem with only natural products. Safe for use in food preparation areas. The professional grade products within this Killer Kit will save the significant expense of calling in professional pest controllers.
The Carpet Moth Killer Kit - 1 Room provides everything you will need to easily eliminate carpet moths and save the significant expense of calling in professional pest controllers. This comprehensive Killer Kit will enable you to eradicate moths from a larger room and help keep the pests away for at least 3 months.
The Natural Carpet Moth Killer Kit - 1 Room provides everything you will need to easily eliminate carpet moths with natural products. Kit components are professional grade and proven effective to kill carpet moths, larvae and eggs. This comprehensive Killer Kit will enable you to eradicate moths from a larger room and help keep the pests away for at least 3 months.
Clothes Moth Killer Kit - 6 Months Protection provides you with professional grade products and Step-by-Step Guide so that you can effectively treat and get rid of the clothes moths in your bedroom. This kit provides ongoing protection for 6 months.