Ready to use natural residual killer spray. Containing only completely natural ingredients this moth spray is effective at killing moths in places where you might have concern using harsher products. Perfect for where chemical insecticide treatments cannot be used.
EcoRaider is a ‘Ready to Use’ Natural Residual Killer Spray with 2 weeks persistent killing power. Kills Moths, larvae and eggs at point of application and continues to kill moths and larvae for up to 2 weeks after application.
Ideal for treating an infestation of Clothes Moths, Carpet Moths and Food Moths where you have concern about using harsh chemicals.
This completely natural spray is a powerful but safe spray to use in your home. Apply to crevices, corners and room edges where you suspect moths are harboring.
EcoRaider is safe for use in kitchens and living areas and can be applied to textiles furniture and under soft furnishings such as cushions.
- Perfect for crack and crevice treatment. The Trigger means that this spray will be applied heavier than an aerosol and dampen quicker
- Apply the spray lightly to a crevice and move on to the next
- Where moths are seen you should apply the spray directly for knockdown killing effect
- A 16 oz trigger bottle will cover approximately 150 sq.ft. Although you’ll only need to apply as directed below
- Allow sprayed surfaces to dry thoroughly before using
- Living Space & Bedroom Usage:
Apply around the edge of the room where the carpet meets the wall, moving between 1 – 3 feet per second depending on the severity of your moth infestation.
Pay particular attention to wallpaper edges, windowsills, fire hearths, exposed plumbing, curtain rails etc.
Treat all visible cracks, crevices and other small holes where carpet moths and clothes moths could be harboring and breeding.
Apply under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to the wall. Look for any crevices in furniture and apply spray sparingly.
Apply to the undersides of sofa cushions, mattresses and bed frames as needed.
Where you have a concern about colorfastness of fabrics, textiles and wood furniture test a small inconspicuous area first.
When treating closets and drawers remove clothing before application and make sure surfaces are dry before placing garments back into storage.
- Kitchen Use:
This product is safe to use in kitchens.
All unprotected food should be removed prior to treatment.
Remove food from pantries and apply a light coating to shelf edges, corners and crevices.
Apply under standalone units such as your refrigerator, washing machine and stove – Do not use inside appliances and be careful to avoid electrical outlets.
Apply around the base of cabinets, baseboards and door jams.
After application food preparation surfaces should be washed with a mild detergent.
Health & Safety:
- Read the product label before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- We recommend the use of a mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
Container Size: 16 oz Ready to Use
Manufacturer: Reneotech Inc
Active Ingredients: Natural Geraniol - 1%, Cedar oil - 1%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 2%
Product Code: ARENE001