A ready to use persistent killer aerosol that quickly kills moths, larvae and eggs on application and leaves a residual layer once dry that stays active for two weeks. Ideal for use in crevices, around edges of rooms and under low furniture.
For use where you have Clothes Moths, Carpet Moths and Food Moths, Bedlam Plus is a ‘Ready to Use’ Residual Killer Aerosol Spray with persistent killing power. It effectively kills moths, larvae and eggs for two weeks after application, therefore greatly reducing the severity of an infestation in quick time.
Widely recognised for it's ability to stop bedbugs (the most resilient of pests) in their tracks, this spray has become the popular choice to control other insects within the home. It's residual protection will also kill moth larvae and eggs.
With its injection nozzle and persistent killing ability you can target crevices, corners and room edges where you suspect moths are harboring, as well as where larvae and eggs are deep out of reach of other products. It kills whilst wet and once dry the spray leaves a persistent insecticidal layer that will continue to kill any moths, larvae and eggs that come into contact with it.
- For crack and crevice treatment. Use the supplied actuator with its injection tube to deliver spray within the targeted area
- With its residual insecticidal properties this spray is perfect for application around the edges of a room, under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to a wall
- Persistent for 2 weeks after application
- Safe for application to textiles that do not come into direct contact with the skin. For example, curtains, rugs, carpets, wooden furniture.
- Allow sprayed surfaces to dry thoroughly before using
- Living Space & Bedroom Usage:
Apply sparingly around the edge of the room where the carpet meets the wall, as well as wallpaper edges, windowsills, fire hearths, exposed plumbing, curtain rails etc. Keep the can about 10 inches away from the surface to be sprayed and apply until slightly damp. Using the straw applicator pay particular attention to cracks, crevices and other small holes where carpet moths and clothes moths could be harboring and breeding. Apply under low furniture and behind furniture that is close to the wall. Look for any crevices in furniture and apply spray sparingly.
Where you have a concern about colorfastness of fabrics, textiles and wood furniture test a small inconspicuous area first.
When treating closets and drawers remove clothing before application and make sure surfaces are dry before placing garments back into storage.
Do not use this product on pillows, bed linen, clothing, or soft furnishings that will come into direct contact with the body.
- Kitchen Use:
This product is not for use in kitchens.
Health & Safety:
- Read the product label before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- Do not use near sources of heat or naked flame
- We recommend the use of a mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fogger or Powder Treatments
Container Size: 17 oz Ready to Use
Active Ingredients: 3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate - 0.40% N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide - 1% Imidacloprid - 0.05%
Product Code: AMGKK001